Saturday 18 September 2010

Least Privilege Security book review by security expert Kevin Beaver

Another positive review of the book:

I've been reading through Russell Smith's new book Least Privilege Security for Windows 7, Vista and XP and I've realized it's about time for a book on this subject. I've covered some of the material in the past including in my recent SearchWinIT.com tip Should Windows users have full administrative rights? and I know there's content on this topic scattered across various books, articles, etc. but I've never seen a book dedicated to the subject. Pretty cool.

1 comment:

Ross_Dyer said...

I would agree having purchased the book that it is an excellent resource for dealing with least privilege in a Windows environment. I would recommend it to anyone tackling this topic.